Thursday, May 20, 2010

Skip Day 1, on to Day 2!

Okie Dokie. I forgot to post yeserday so we are just skippin' it!

Today was the first day of freedom! School is OVER. Now I have all the time in the world....but will I use it wisely??

No I probably wont. Sad as it is. :( I just seriously have some serious issues.

Today was a good day. I slept in, went to work from 1-5, saw my sis at 5:15, had sushi with Emilee, went shopping, and lastly had cheesecake. I was doing fine in my day till I ate the cheesecake. After that I started to feel depressed. I want to loose weight but I just cant take it seriously! It is very hard. I just dont know how you people do it. Whats the secret?

It was my first time having sushi. It was amazing! Sushi is officially a "must have" in my diet. It has got to be healthy right?

I DEFINITLY could have done without the cheesecake. The way it made me feel afterwards was not worth it!

Tomorrow is a new day. Going to the gym at 7:30 and I am trying to get my sister in on this adventure. I really need a DDB, Daily Diet Buddy. Sure hope tomorrows eating goes better!

~Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment