Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Really this is the 100th time I am trying to do this!

Ok. So I want to loose some weight but I just cant keep up with eating right and exercising. This really is the 100th time I am going to attempt weight loss. I am doing this all on my own, which makes it even harder! I have done weight loss with my family before and it was much more successful. Now I am alone and have to count on myself to see me through this. I was thinking to myself, what if I kept a "diary" of all that I eat and how I am exercising. So that's what this is! Hopefully this will help me to get motivated, that is my biggest problem. Motivation! How do all those people out there do it? I am not going to have a trainer or any special diet that costs 50 bucks a month. Its just me, my gym, and the grocery store. Summer is here and I am going to have ALL the time in the world so I want to use it wisely! Look out world cause I am ready to bust some buns, my own of course! And for those of you who may eventually read this: I hope I motivate you to live a healthier life and to attempt whatever it may be even if it is the 100th time around.

Sincerely,
Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment