Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Let's try this again...

Okay so this isnt' working out as well as I had planned...
Let's call this the 101th time around.

I have decided to take one day at a time. I am looking at the whole idea of weight loss as the final result. I am never going to get there becuse I keep getting discouraged when I look at where I want to be down the road, after the math. This mind set is not going to work anymore! I am just going to focus on the day that is today. Watch what I am eating in that very moment that I am eating it. And "tough luck" for me I can't stick with it! I must try my hardest, which is very hard to do or my hardest isn't that hard.

This is about me. Where I want to be 20 pounds later. I am done telling others what they should eat and how they should exercise. I am taking my own advice from now on! Sure hope I can remember it.

Writing this blog helps me to get motivated and I hope it can do the same for you.
~Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment